General Meeting of the Polytronics project
These improvements will be achieved through two areas of innovation:
- PRODUCT INNOVATION: Design and development of innovative, smarter polymer products with new functionalities, such as printed electronics.
- PROCESS INNOVATION: Using AI to improve manufacturing processes, with better management of energy and resources, but also higher product quality and lower scrap rates.
To carry out this project, Polymeris is working with a number of partners, including :
- Université d’Orléans,
- CRESITT Industrie,
- MAYFAIR VILLAGE,
- GEMTEX (ENSAIT),
- Université Lyon 1 Claude Bernard,
- ALTAIR Engineering France,
- Université Dijon Bourgogne,
- ELANOVA LAB
- INSA Lyon,