Label HI France, The label of innovative companies to invest in
Are you planning to raise funds? Polymeris is with you!
Since 2010, the French Competitiveness Clusters have been helping innovative companies strengthen their equity capital through a national label, the Innovative Company of the Clusters (EIP) label. In 2021, the French Competitiveness Clusters, within the French Association of Competitiveness Clusters, wanted to give a new impetus and strengthen their support to the search for private funding for the growth and internationalization of startups and innovative companies. This national labeling process enhances the scientific base and market potential of innovations developed in France by drawing on the combined expertise of technological and market experts from the public and private sectors.
Facilitating access to investors is the ambition of this label renamed "hi France".
Get the hi France label
YOUR BENEFITS :
- To provide you with high-level, multi-skilled support and expertise from the various French technology clusters and markets
- Give you access to investors from the national networks France Invest and France Angels, partners of the hi France label
- Give you local and national visibility in your search for funds with France Invest and France Angels investors
- Support you from seed to development capital
- Integrate all innovation ecosystems throughout the country and all market sectors
Video presentation of the Label (40sec) hi France, le label des entreprises innovantes dans lesquelles investir - YouTube
AFPC Label Presentation Webinar : Replay du Webinar de lancement du label hi France - YouTube
Some key elements 2010-2020 of the EIP Label (renamed hi France)
370 labels awarded / 150 funds raised / €380M raised
Discover the 3 POLYMERIS members who have just been awarded the hiFrance label on June 22.
As a reminder, GUATECS was the first company to be certified by Polymeris in March 2022. GUATECS, labelled hi France in March 2022
+33 (0)6 88 39 54 07