In the context of the national and European strategy of decarbonization of industry, companies are increasingly encouraged to adopt and implement more environmentally friendly processes: energy efficiency of equipment, decarbonization of heat and processes, carbon capture, etc.
Polymeris, competitiveness cluster for rubbers, plastics and composites and Tenerrdis,, competitiveness cluster for energy transition, present you with their members Rozo and GEG a webinar on the theme of energy efficiency:
Implementation of energy efficiency projects on industrial sites: which services for which expected results?
- Presentation of the context and challenges of decarbonization - Tennerdis
- Decarbonization of the industry: What are the levers to be implemented within your company?
- ROZO, in partnership with GEG, will present the technical levers as well as the energy purchasing mechanisms that will make up your carbon strategy
- Céline Fallot-Buclet, Innovation Manager – Tenerrdis
- Emmanuel Mauss, Head of Risk & Sourcing Management – GEG
- Antoine Lozachmeur, Energy Project Manager – ROZO
This webinar is reserved for Polymeris and Tenerrdis members.