Max Dubois Consultant (MD.C) is organizing a first EWC introductory webinar in partnership with POLYMERIS entitled :
« INTRODUCTION TO ENERGY SAVING CERTIFICATES (EEC) IN THE RUBBER, PLASTICS AND COMPOSITES INDUSTRY »
M.D.C. is an engineering firm specializing in energy savings, offering solutions to help industries obtain premiums through the valorization of their CEE. The CEE scheme is a mechanism set up by the French government to encourage companies to improve their energy efficiency. It represents an investment of almost 5 billion euros a year in aid to businesses, including 1 billion a year for industry.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE FIRST WEBINAR :
- Explanation of the CEE scheme and how it works.
- Analysis of the financial and energy benefits linked to the valorization of CEE.
- Presentation of the different stages involved in the recovery of CEE.
- Explanation of compliance requirements and criteria.
- Explanation of how the CEE market works.
- Support in obtaining premiums
BENEFITS FOR INDUSTRY :
- Financial incentive: The valorization of CEE enables companies to recover part of the costs incurred in implementing energy efficiency actions. By valorizing CEE, industries can make energy efficiency projects more financially attractive.
- Reduced energy costs: By implementing energy efficiency actions to earn CEE, companies can reduce their energy consumption and thus their energy bills.
- Access to additional financing: In certain cases, the valorization of CEE can enable companies to access additional financing for their energy efficiency projects.
Participation in the webinar is free!
A second webinar will be held in September or October 2023, focusing on the technical aspects of CEE valorization.
+33 (0)6 45 75 84 65