The AXELERA and POLYMERIS competitiveness clusters, in collaboration with TEAM2, the Strategic Committees of the Waste Processing and Recovery, and Chemicals and Materials sectors, are organizing the first National Plastic Recycling Conference on May 16 and 17, 2023 in Lyon. This event, which will be THE meeting point for this year's theme, will aim to :
- To present the regulatory developments related to the management of plastic waste and its reincorporation into new products, on a national and European scale
- To show the structuring initiatives undertaken at the national level: studies on chemical recycling, on the waste deposits that can be addressed by types of recycling technologies, etc.
- To highlight innovative plastic recycling projects and actors
- To present the funding opportunities for innovation projects under the "France 2030" plan
This event is aimed at all types of players (start-ups, SMEs, ETIs, Groups, Academic Laboratories, Universities, Technical Centers, Institutions): organizations in charge of waste collection and sorting, waste preparers, developers of plastic recycling solutions, equipment manufacturers, chemists and plastics integrators of recycled materials, plastics processors...
This event will be organized in several key moments:
- Presentations in plenary sessions, to provide information
- Networking events, to encourage meetings and exchanges between participants
- Exhibition areas (stands), to present technologies and/or companies
CALL FOR PAPERS - Deadline for submission: 17/03/23
Would you like to speak at this conference?
We invite you to send us a summary of your intervention proposal (max ½ page), before 17/03.
- Project presentations (10' format)
- Skills presentations in pitch format (5' format)
- Search for solutions or collaboration in pitch format (5' format)
The number of papers will be limited. The selection of the presentations will be made on the basis of the innovative character of the proposed expertise, its adequacy with the theme of the day and the clarity of the abstract.
A showroom space is proposed, each including 1 table and 2 chairs, allowing you to present your service offer during dedicated times. Offer in addition to the entrance fee, subject to availability.
Colloquium fees :
- Access to the 2 days of the conference for speakers and corporate participants: 120,00 €
- Access to the 2 days of the conference for speakers and academic participants: 75,00€
- Access to the 2 days of the conference for participants: 300,00 €
- Access to the 2 days of the conference for speakers: 225,00 €
- Access to the 2 days of the conference for academic speakers: 100,00 €
- Access to the gala on the evening of 16/05/23: 50,00 €
- Booth on the 2 days member : 100,00 €
- Booth on the 2 days non-member : 200,00 €
If you are a member of one of the following networks: Axelera, Polymeris, Federec, FNADE, France Chimie, SNEFID and Team2 Opt for the "PARTNER NETWORK RATES".
You also have the possibility to reserve a stand to highlight your skills. Time will be dedicated to visiting the stands during breaks and meals. You just have to add in the form below, in addition to your registration to the conference, the reservation of a stand (120€ TTC for 2 days)