The healthcare field is a major consumer of plastics, rubbers or elastomers of all kinds and medical devices, packaging items and packaging in particular.
The major trends in the circular economy also have an impact on these healthcare products: bio-based materials, end-of-life...
Thus this club, which will bring together both principals and subcontractors, proposes to bring together manufacturers willing to share their experiences and non-competitive issues.
The Health Club will address the following topics, among others:
- Regulatory watch
- Intervention of experts on new themes, technologies or new materials
- Biosourced materials for medical devices and their packaging
- End of life and recycling of medical devices and their packaging
- Connected medical devices
- Monitoring and presence at trade fairs
- Presentations of new technologies
- Welcoming new members
- Monitoring of open calls for proposals available for health products
- Reflection on potential projects to be set up
The first meeting of this club will take place during the Pharmapack exhibition which will be held on October 13 and 14, Porte de Versailles.
The agenda of this kick-off meeting will be detailed in the coming weeks.
If you are interested in this club, please contact Manon Guyader (firstname.lastname@example.org) to stay informed.