You are an SME, you have an innovative project and your market is European or even worldwide? Are you looking for funding to develop your project alone or in partnership?
Discover the opportunities offered by European funding during our information day organized in the framework of Enterprise Europe Network and in collaboration with our partners. (another session is scheduled for March 30th in Grenoble)
The morning will be dedicated to the presentation of the schemes (EIC, Innovative SME / Eurostars, Bpifrance bilateral financing, cascade funding) and testimonies of companies that have mobilized this financing.
The afternoon will be dedicated to individual meetings with experts to discuss your project (reserved for companies).
- Reception from 8:45 am
- 9am - 12pm: Information on European funding schemes
EIC Pathfinder and Accelerator: financing the European champions of tomorrow
- Jérôme Billé, Point de contact National EIC Accelerator, MESRI
- Témoignage de M. Parmentier Président de l’entreprise SEPARATIVE
- Innovative SME/Eurostars: a small winning partnership for market-oriented innovators
- Nolwenn SIMONOT, Responsable Développement Innovation - International & Europe/International Program Manager Bpifrance.
- Testimony of Mr. Chereul, CEO of Voxcan
- Bilateral calls: little-known opportunities for your projects
- Nolwenn SIMONOT, Responsable Développement Innovation - International & Europe/International Program Manager - Bpifrance.
- Pauline Henrion, Innovation Project Manager /Bureau Extérieur de Commerce et d’Investissements du Gouvernement de Catalogne - ACCIO
- Cascade funding" calls, a first winning ticket
- Annabelle SION, European Projects and Partnerships Manager - POLYMERIS
- To prepare yourself: Get help in the region
- Sara Maiez-Tribut, Chargée d’affaires Bureau Europe - Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Entreprises
- 14h - 18h : expert meetings