Zone Aéropole de Picardie, 1 Rue Roger Janin, 80300 Méaulte
Polymeris, PLASTIUM and POLYVIA are co-organizing another day of Plastic Week Workshops, focusing on "Industrie 4.0: Tools for industrial performance".
This day will be aimed at companies in the plastics industry, i.e. the entire sector, including converters and recyclers.
The day will take place on November 30, 2023 at IndustriLAB in Méaulte (Nord), with the following program:
- 30-minute conferences, at a cost of €700 ex VAT per speaker
- 10-minute startup pitches, at a cost of €200 ex-VAT per speaker
- 9:30 am: Welcome of participants
- 10:00 am: Introduction by Polyvia / Plastium / Polymeris
- 10:15-10:45: The contribution of digital technology to industrial process control: from implementation to analysis, using thermoforming as an example
- IPC, Alban AGAZZI and Guillaume DUCLOUD
- 10h45-11h15: Presentation of the Guzmit project: virtual industry. From CAD to 2D machining.
- Indelab, Nabil HIHAT
- 11h15-11h30: Break / networking
- 11:30-12:00: Collection of energy consumption data analyzed by AI
- Qualisteo, Yann ANDRIEUX
- 12h00-12h30: Energy monitoring
- InfraIPE, Yves DECOURS
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch
- 13h30-14h00 : CADMOULD and VARIMOS digital tools for injection molding of recycled plastics.
- Simcon, Raphaël MOSNIER
- 2:00 - 2:30 pm: Arburg's intelligent injection molding: digitalization, automation, digitization, additive manufacturing.
- Arburg, Pascal LABORDE
- 2:30 - 2:45 pm: Break
- 14h45-15h15: TALKME's digitalization of companies through interconnection of software and existing machines
- Talkme, Olivier BELLET
- 15h15-15h45: Collaborative robotics: why and how?
- JL Corp, Sébastien DOREZ
- 15h45-16h15: The use of Full-Hybrid combined with High-Performance materials for a new industrial era / Presentation of their printing technology 3D printing technology
- 4D Pioneers, Lotfi MAKHLOUF
- 4:30 pm: End of the day