416 Rue Jean Baptiste Lamarck, 43700 Saint-Germain-Laprade
Polymeris and all its partners invite you to the Hackathon on the theme of "Reinventing tomorrow's packaging".
This major competition will bring together students from Clermont Auvergne University and ESEPAC to work on industrial packaging issues:
- Meat industry issues: Finding an alternative to blotting paper in meat industry trays. How to capture the exudates released by meat?
- Flexible films: Design a flexible packaging for fatty products in the agri-food industry that is suitable for reuse (same product content), and complies with recycling standards.
- Vegetable sector: Create a packaging system (bottle or tray) that meets deposit requirements, complies with end-of-life regulations, and communicates product marketing throughout the various reuse loops.
The hackathon kicks off at 10:30 a.m. with student pitches. You are invited to attend the project presentations and vote for your favorite prize.
- 2pm - 4pm: Project presentations (online or in person, registration via form).
- 4pm - 4:30pm: Awards ceremony + Public Choice Award (online voting)