Webinar: Autorisation REACH
Annex XIV (authorization list) of REACH is going to be updated in the next weeks/months and some of these updates will impact plastic material producers.
Four phthalates (DEHP, BBP, DBP & DIBP), currently in the authorization list for certain hazard properties, will have new hazard properties added which will lift some current exemptions (Pharmaceutical primary packaging materials, food contact...).
In addition 2 substances will also be added (in a classical process) and will impact the PVC manufacturers. The substances are known by the common names, DOTE, and the reaction product between DOTE and MOTE.
POLYMERIS and CEHTRA offer you an informative webinar on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 from 9:30 to 10:30 am with the following program
- Introduction : Reminder of the substances (CAS, hazard properties...) concerned
- Presentation of the authorization process
- Content of an authorization file
- Constraints of this type of dossier (cost, level of information...)
- Approximate timeline for the substances of interest
- Opening on the Substances that could potentially be included in the future and that will impact the manufacturers of plastic materials?
- Q/R with our speaker Stéphane PIERRE
Contact : Sylvie CHARREL +33(0)6 30 50 20 15