Webinar: Call for projects AMULET
The development of advanced lightweight materials plays a major role in the transition to a circular and low-carbon economy. The European project AMULET (Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Technologies United for Lightweight) aims to highlight the innovation potential of SMEs to address these technological challenges.
The targeted application areas are: aerospace, automotive, energy and construction.
The AMULET project will launch a call for projects in 2022 that the Aerospace Valley and POLYMERIS clusters will present to you during a webinar.
- 11.00 AM: Introduction and presentation of the Aerospace Valley SMP ecosystem
- 11.10 AM: Polymeris and the AMULET project presentation
- 11.35 AM: Cascade Funding : une bonne opportunité de financements pour les PM
A written question and answer session in chat mode will be held in the second part of this webinar.
A webinar hosted by :
- Annabelle SION - European projects and partnerships manager - POLYMERIS
- Uyxing VONGSAYSY - Innovation officer, New Aquitaine region - POLYMERIS
- Fabienne DAVERAN - European project manager - AEROSPACE VALLEY
- Emmanuel DUNOUVION - Materials and Processes Innovation Officer - AEROSPACE VALLEY