Technical day: Multi-material recycling
For a long time, manufactured products have been an assembly of materials. If the main objective of associating several materials is the search for technical performance, especially for plastic materials, it is easy to understand that this approach becomes a brake, or even a technological lock for recycling. Fortunately, the mobilization of many academic actors, technical centers, and industrialists shows the way forward for the development of technical solutions that will help achieve the objectives set to preserve and improve the quality of our environment.
In partnership with Polymeris, ACD Nouvelle-Aquitaine invites you to participate on September 27, 2022 (10am-4pm) to a day Recycling Multimaterials develop your network, share, exchange.
You will also have the opportunity to visit the IRT St Exupéry which welcomes us for this event.
- 10:00 am: Welcome Coffee
- 10:15 am: Welcome by IRT
- 10:20 am: Introduction to the day by ACD & Polymeris
- Technical conferences
- 10:30 am: Demontability of multi-material bonded assemblies, RESCOLL, Maxime OLIVE
- 11:00 am: Presentation of RE CLOTHES and RE SHOES projects, CETIA, Chloé SALMON LEGAGNEUR,
- 11:30 am: Multi-material recycling via the use of supercritical CO2, IDELAM, Thomas VOISIN
- 12pm: Round table: Testimony of industrialists & active players in the field of recycling - CITEO, REVIPLAST, DITYSPRAY
- 1pm: Lunch break
- 2:30 pm: Visit of IRT Saint exupery
- 3:30 pm: Conclusions of the day & discussions
ACD Nouvelle-Aquitaine network members (structure based in Nouvelle-Aquitaine), POLYMERIS members : 40 € HT (48 € HT)
Non-members rate : 80 € HT (96 € TTC)
+33 (0)6 42 64 42 79