EC'Haut Bugey, which economy(s) for tomorrow?
Haut-Bugey Agglomération proposes, in collaboration with AEPV, Polyvia, Polymeris, Fibois and Xylofutur, to discover "EC'Haut Bugey, which economy(s) for tomorrow?"
Two days dedicated to the territory, its know-how, its innovations, its training, its industrialists, its sectors, its economic dynamics and its dynamics around the circular economy. Take part in the highlights: conferences, round tables, visits, meetings, job dating led by experts.
November 8 - A day dedicated to the attractiveness of the territory, local know-how, innovation and training:
- The REEP (Plastics Valley Student Company Meetings) exhibition
- Mini conferences and pitch session
- Company tours (Cosmetics, Automotive Design, Logistics, Plastics Training, Wood)
- Job dating, business meetings
- Round table on "The impact of the Circular Economy on jobs".
November 9 - A day dedicated to the circular economy:
- Round table "The implementation of the circular economy
- Round table "Innovations in the economy of tomorrow".
- Conference with a distinguished guest
Continuous on both days:
- The Circular Economy Village
In the presence of Haut-Bugey Agglomération, Polymeris, Polyvia, AEPV, Fibois and Xylofutur
- A press / VIP area
+33 (0)4 74 12 09 76