AI REGIO: 2nd Open Call 3nd Webinar
The European project AI REGIO in which POLYMERIS is a partner aims at consolidating the collaboration within the pan-European network of digital innovation centers (DICs) by improving the offer of regional DICs to SMEs in the manufacturing sector. Open Calls in AI REGIO aim at further expanding and extending the impact to other European regions and focus on the adoption of innovative AI-solutions to the business operations of SMEs. This way, innovative AI experiments in manufacturing are going to become digital game changers for Europe and its regions.
The objective for the second open call of AI REGIO project is to select up to 17 SME-driven experiments:
- 10 Type A experiments: Single participant (SME) projects, applicable to TOPIC #1 and TOPIC #2
- 7 Type B experiments: Mini-consortia (SME + DIH + optional third partner), applicable to TOPIC #1, TOPIC #2 and TOPIC #3 (all the TOPICS)
These experiments will complement AI REGIO in the extension of the current portfolio of “AI for Manufacturing” solutions; extending the domains of the AI REGIO Champions; and benefiting directly SMEs in underrepresented regions, with the perspective to join VANGUARD Initiative. Selected SME or consortia will benefit from financial support of up to EUR 100.000.
- 10:00 – 10:05 : Welcome and presentation of the objectives of the webinar - Naia Muruaga (CARSA)
- 10:05 – 10:20: AI REGIO project overview - Sergio Gusmeroli (Polimi)
- 10:20 – 10:30: AI REGIO open call for experiments presentation - Naia Muruaga (CARSA)
- 10:30 – 10:50: Inspiring experiments carried out under AI REGIO
- Pressious Data Space
- AI for tear and wear management
- 10:50 – 11:00: Q&A and wrap-up
The AI-REGIO project is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research programme (grant agreement No. 952003).
+33 (0)6 33 70 06 74